So, I've been thinking. STD's have a really bad reputation. But you know what? I don't think having Chlamydia would be all that bad. So, you have to pee in a cup and fill an embarrassing prescription. Take some antibiotics and PRESTO! no more Chlamydia. I would trade my scoliosis for a case of chlamydia any day, hell make it two cases. In fact, cancel my sinus infection this winter and reschedule a date with Chlamydia.
Why stop at Chlamydia? Gonorrhea is just as good. Instead of getting my yearly infection of strep throat, i could mix it up; i could go down on some sorority slut instead and end up with the same sore throat but without the fever. Plus, i got to pleasure a stupid rich girl. Am i crazy or is that a definite upgrade?
Fuck i think even Syphilis is easily treated as long as you catch it early. I think i'd rather treat Syphilis then, oh, lets say, pass a kidney stone. Or suffer from migraines.
In short, STD's really aren't that bad.** People only fear them because they don't want their friends to think they sleep with crusty crack whores behind the 7/11. But the STD does not show mercy to anyone-- not even celebrities. I bet Jessica Alba has peed in a cup more than once.
And I would let her give me Chlamydia any day.
**Herpes and Warts still really suck. Also AIDS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment