It's been awhile. We haven't spoken since melo. The year was 2003. I was an aspiring pin up girl with a septum ring. You were pretty much the same except i don't think facebook existed yet. That would have been a good spot for parallelism, but i'm lazy. Two years of university english allows me to recognize my grammar mistakes, but it doesn't necessarily motivate me to write better.
So, yeah, basically-- i'm back. Now, with less angst and more biting wit. I mean, sarcasm. I probably won't contribute anything of value to your tubes. Buffy fanfic deserves your space more than i do. Mostly i thought i'd say hi because this guy i happen to know think i need a hobby. And blogging is a good hobby because you can do it eating chips and wearing nothing. that time i made a parallel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment